Vancouver life continues to present me with some amazing opportunities so here is another 8 Week life update:
- Last day of snowboarding (Good Friday) was a beautiful spring ski with three great friends, had the best day ever!!
- Sunshine, yessss, we finally got some sunshine in Vancouver, and this place is even more beautiful when the sun blesses us with its presence, pink blossoms included!!
- Fan expo
- Finally bought myself a Fuji Instax camera, only been lusting after one for about 3 years! Haha
- I’ve been taking a flower arranging class, just for funsies! Fresh flowers every week-BOOM!
- Portland (had to squeeze in a trip before wedding season kicks off and I have even less time to myself)
- WORK, WORK and WORK (8.30-5 + a few engagement sessions squeezed in for good measure)
8 weeks or so have passed since my last blog post, which was a brief glance at 2013 in pictures, so it’s time for another update I reckon..
Time seems to pass so quickly these day’s, I feel like my feet never touch the ground. Vancouver has been good to me, I have a full time job as a photographer for a retail company and I’m now picking up some freelance work which is amazing considering I only landed in Canada 6 months ago (wohooo). Vancouver has not only presented me with work opportunities, it has presented me with a completely different lifestyle, any spare time I have is not spent in the pub like it once was, it’s spent cycling around this beautiful city, up a beautiful mountain, snowboarding, swimming and doing the occasional yoga class. Anyway, my point is that I’m a busy gal and updating social media definitely falls to the bottom of a non existent to do list, and quite frankly I wouldn’t have it any other way. No1 priority is to live life and see real people!
Past 3-4 weeks looked like this..
2013 at a glance..
It’s been a great year, it only feels like a few weeks have gone by since I did my overview of 2012. Thank you to all those who had me capture special moments in their life, it’s been an absolute pleasure meeting and getting to know you and your families, and seeing some of those families grow with new little people has been especially amazing! I adore my work and feel blessed to make a living out of my passion so thank you to all my clients who make this possible- you’re the best.
Happy New Yearrrr!!!!
Can’t wait to see what 2014 brings for everyone, see you on the flip side x
Hannah and Matthew got married at the beginning of July in Cumbria. It’s had a brilliant write up from boho weddings, check it out here: http://www.boho-weddings.com/2013/08/06/yellow-and-blue-homemade-wedding-in-cumbria/
Some of my personal favourites on the blog below..